Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Spring is Here!


I love the first sign of Spring color in the garden. I don't know what happened to all of the bulbs I planted but not many have come up. My purple phlox has though and I love the way the look! But with the spring season comes lots of activities in my house. My boys are pretty active in sports which means lots of practices to go to and games all weekend. My girls are dancers which means lots of dance classes and preparation for recital time which goes on for three days over Memorial Day weekend. And as if that were not enough for the month of May, my son is making his Communion this weekend and next week I will have shoulder surgery. What does this mean for me? Little time to work and update my website. I apologize for this. I promise new inventory will be added in June and Tent Sale Tuesday will also continue in June. All orders placed will be shipped as usual. I love my business and will never give it up as hard as it gets to tend to it sometimes, but family comes first and this is just one busy time for our family!

4 comments:

Diana Lyn said...

Good Morning Dawn! You Won my giveaway! Yeah for you! Can you please send me your Address so I can send your prize! I hope you like the candles and tarts etc... Have a Wonderful day and thanks for the comments! Diana Lyn

{oc cottage} said...

The phlox is so gorgeous! WOW! I wish we had a true spring here!

M

Donna Lynn said...

Your phlox is just amazing! Your bulbs may have gotten eaten by critters...they love them!
Congrats on winning Diana Lyn's basket of goodies, you are gonna love her candles!!!!
Have a blessed day,
Donna Lynn

Sherry said...

I love creeping phlox...but have nowhere for it in my garden..it needs sun and where I want to put it is shade...it really does look lovely.