Thursday, June 05, 2008

Look at what I won!


I recently won this beautiful assortment of candles from a very sweet blogger Diana Lyn at Candles from the Heart. Here is a pic (borrowed from Diana's blog) of her great products. The French Market Candle, which I have not even lit yet is filling up my powder room with a sweet floral scent. The lotion which also smells great is sitting on my kitchen counter for when I am done with kitchen duty. It was so much fun opening up her beautifully wrapped package and uncovering all of my new candles to make my home smell heavanly! Can't wait to use the tarts too!

Also, Diana Lyn has awarded me with the "Arte Y Pico Award". Thanks so much for everything Diana Lyn - You made my month!

8 comments:

Diana Lyn said...

Hi Dawn,Thank you for the sweet post, your very welcome and I am so glad you like them, We have missed you ! Glad you are back! Have a wonderful day! Hugs Diana Lyn

Susie Q said...

What a beautiful treat! And a well deserved award too!

Hugs,
Sue

Muriel said...

Beautiful gift!!!!

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Hi Dawn!
Congrats on your win! They will be so nice to use!!
Hugs, Sherry

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn, Congratulations on winning all those pretty "smells". Not sure about the MMP retreat yet but I sure hope to go. It should be a blast. xo Lynn

Classics and Country said...

Our giveaway is now closed. Just for entering everyone receives a 15% off coupon to use at our online store
Coupone Code: Friends
www.classicsandcountry.com
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Nice !

joyh82 said...

Congrats on your big win! I bet they smell great.