Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Some changes...


With much thought, I have decided to make some changes regarding Tent Sale Tuesday. I will continue the popular Tent Sale category on my website. I just won't be adding something to it each week. Instead it will be an occasional announcement. I feel the weekly sale announcement on my blog was a bit overkill and beginning to annoy me each week. Like last week when my computer wouldn't cooperate and it was TENT SALE TUESDAY!
Too much stress...
And that's not what I want...
If you become a follower you won't miss the next Tent Sale announcement!

3 comments:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Sigh, I have 'puter problems at the most inopportune times too.

I AM a follower !!!!


(())

Amy said...

I can totally understand the occasional tent sale listings. Once I had a decorating tip of the day (I know!) on my blog that got very annoying after about.....a day! :) Amy

Your blog is just lovely!

Unknown said...

Hi Dawn!

How are you pinkie? Hope you are doing well. I don't blame you for wanting to do tent sales,but just not every week. Too much to do so little time! lol Boy do I ever understand! I bet you are busy getting the kids ready for school again right? Well mine start tomorrow. Waaaaa...time to wake up real early again...lol
Anyway it was fun visiting you. Stop by my blog and say hello too when you can.
Have a great week!
xxoo
Janet
Janets Creative Pillows