Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Stuffed Pepper Craving


Greek-Style Stuffed Peppers
I had to have them. I found this great healthy recipe on Ellie Krieger's page on The Food Network site.
I made some orzo with sauteed garlic and feta on the side. So good!
Find the recipe HERE. Let me know if you try it.

Oh, and did you notice my pepper mill?

How could you not?

My mom likes to buy me kitchen gifts. So for Christmas, I told her I would love a nice pepper mill. I said "you  know, like the ones they use in the restaurants."  So she took me literally and went to the restaurant supply and bought me one just like they use in the restaurants! We had a lot of laughs over it but we actually use it every day. It took some time finding a home for it, but we really are enjoying it!





1 comment:

Kate Woods said...

What a beautiful meal !! Kate