Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Covered Patio to Dining Room Project

My brother and sister-in-law are having some work done on their home. They have this great covered patio off the kitchen that they are having made into a dining room. I thought it would be fun to document the progress here and share the final reveal with sources at the end. My sister-in-law has great taste in decorating so I know you will love it!

Here is what it looked like before:


And here is what it looks like right now:


I love the peaked ceiling and recycled brick floor!

I will let you know on Instagram and Facebook when an update has been posted. This is going to be a fun one!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Will follow along with you Dawn, I love the recycled Brick floor!! We are getting ready to redo our Kitchen with Barnwood Countertops and I think that floor would be a possiblility.

Huggs, Nancy